Use of Content from this Website
Terms of Sale
All sales made through the Website are governed by these Terms of Sale. The Terms of Sale are subject to change without notice, at any time and in our sole discretion.
All prices are shown in UK Pounds Sterling (except where otherwise noted) and taxes, shipping, duties, and handling charges are additional. All items are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to impose quantity limits on any order, to reject all or any part of an order and to discontinue products without notice, even if you have already placed your order. Additionally, while we strive to display accurate price information, we may, on occasion, make inadvertent typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time and to cancel any order arising from such occurrences. All prices are subject to change without notice, and you agree that taxes may be adjusted from the amount shown on the payment checkout screens. Several factors may cause this adjustment, such as variances between processor programs, changes in tax rates, and exchange rate fluctuation.
You will be responsible for any applicable sales or use taxes, duties or other governmental taxes or fees payable in connection with your purchase. If you do not pay such taxes or fees in connection with a transaction, you will be responsible for such taxes or fees in the event that they are later determined to be payable. Gurpreet Sihat reserves the right to collect such taxes or other fees from you at any time.
Only valid credit cards and other payment methods will be accepted for purchase of products through this Website. By submitting an order through the Website, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the designated credit card or other payment method and authorize Gurpreet Sihat, or a third-party payment processor, to charge that card or other payment method for the purchase amount of your order (including taxes, shipping, handling and any other amounts described on our website). When you provide your payment information, you authorize Gurpreet Sihat, or a third-party payment processor, to process your payment and other related information.
The Website does not hold, store, maintain, or disseminate customer payment information. In the event that the credit card or other payment method you designate cannot be verified, is invalid or is not otherwise acceptable, we may suspend or cancel your order automatically. You are responsible for resolving any problem encountered in processing your payment.
Intellectual Property Rights in Content
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) (collectively, the “Content”), are owned by Gurpreet Sihat, their licensors, and/or other providers of such material and are protected by United Kingdom and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any goods or services available through the Website.
It is your responsibility to determine what permission(s) you need in order to use the Content and, if necessary, to obtain such permission. To send a permission request or make any other enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.
Gurpreet Sihat may allow personal, educational, and other non-commercial uses of the Content on the following terms:
- You must cite the author and source of the Content as you would material from any printed work.
- You must also cite and link to the Website as the source of the Content.
- You may not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices including attribution information, credits, and notices, that are placed in or near the text, images, or data.
- You must comply with all terms or restrictions other than copyright (such as trademark, publicity and privacy rights, or contractual restrictions) as may be specified in the metadata or as may otherwise apply to the Content.
- In any way that violates any applicable law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the U.K. or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate any person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Names, titles, trademarks, service marks, and logos that appear on the Website may be the registered or unregistered marks of Gurpreet Sihat. You may not use these trademarks or trade names without prior written permission.
Trademarks of third parties may also appear on the Website from time to time. You agree that nothing on the Website shall be construed as granting any license to use any trademark displayed on the Website without the express written permission of the owner of the trademark.
Interactive Features and User-Generated Content
The Website may contain interactive features, such as message boards or forums (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Website.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our licensees, successors, and assigns the irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our licensees, successors, and assigns.
- You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not Gurpreet Sihat, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
- We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you have any complaints or objections to Content posted on the Website because it was not properly credited or it was posted without permission and you are the copyright owner, please contact Gurpreet Sihat at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information and a link to the relevant Content. It is the policy of Gurpreet Sihat to terminate repeat infringers.
Links From the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Linking to the Website
You may link to the Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part.
The Content is provided “as is” without a warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use, and/or non-infringement. Gurpreet Sihat is not responsible or liable for any damage that may occur due to your use of the Website or downloading any Content, User Contributions, or any other materials from the Website.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL GURPREET SIHAT OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Changes: Reservation of Rights
Warranty and Indemnity
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction